Emerald and diamond pave platinum ring
This ring features a unique and stunning design with natural round diamonds and emeralds arranged in an alternating pattern, adding a touch of color and sparkle to the ring. The stones are meticulously set in a "U" cut split prong pave style (AKA castle set), giving the illusion that the diamonds and emeralds are "floating" above the ring, while providing maximum light exposure to the stones. The ring band is made of a Vintage Jewelers and Gift's 95% platinum "hard" alloy, which increases the durability and strength of the piece. The ring being made in house, ensures that the highest level of craftsmanship was applied to its creation. The ring is comfort fit and is currently a finger size 6.75. Whether worn as a stacker, or alone on its own, it would be a beautiful and unique addition to any jewelry collection.
- 6 natural AAA quality round emeralds totaling .35 carats
- 7 natural round, near colorless, VS clarity diamonds totaling .42 carats
- "U" cut split prong pave set (Castle set)
- 95% platinum "hard" alloy
- Size 6.75
- Manufactured in house by Vintage Jewelers and Gifts